Thursday, December 13, 2007

More on Enchanted

From the minute I saw Nathaniel, I knew that he was a character I would like. And when he showed up in the real world at Timothy Spall, that just made him even better. But it seems like I'm the only one who even bothers to mention him. And I cannot find any good images of him online at all. The only place I found any pictures of him were in a coloring book, in fact. And so, to justify my purchase, here are the only pages with RealWorld!Nathaniel:





And now, the only image of Animated!Nathaniel that exists:



It's a sparkly sticker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its good that you did this. This came in handy because I have to draw nathaniel for a project im doing on Enchanted. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how it happened, but I forgot my password in August of last year.

I just wanted to say that Timothy Spall is the only well-known male I have ever crushed on. Nathaniel, well, I saw myself in that man, but never could find any Nathaniel merchandise. So I settled for a women's top featuring Queen Narissa, which at least has earned me compliments.