Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dinosaur Comics - Midas Touch

(Click for full-sized Retelling of King Midas)
I have been meaning to add Dinosaur Comics to my list of webcomic links for a while now (like a couple of years), but I always felt I had to read the whole archive first, and after reading through a few months at a time I would forget about it until someone linked to it again.  But this comic, originally from last November) clinches it: I'm adding Dinosaur Comics to my links list right now.  Seriously, I have not laughed this hard at anything in a good long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that's the best of the whole Dinosaur Comics... When I read it the first time I couldn't stop laughing... The worst part is that my friends don't have this type of humor, so I couldn't share it :( T-Rex rocks :D