Tuesday, April 14, 2009

American Idol Thoughts - Final Seven

  • 20:01 How exactly is Quentin Tarantino supposed to help them sing, hm? I mean, I get the whole 'movie' connection, but still.#
  • 20:02 I'm probably the only one who made a Gypsy joke when Ryan said "Hello, everybody!" ("My name is Ryan Seacrest! What's yours?") #
  • 20:07 I hate that song so much ("Don't Want to Miss a Thing")! #
  • 20:11 Why did the judges like Allison's performance so much? It was horrible (and not just because I didn't like the song) #
  • 20:18 Not a fan of Anoop's pick, either. But at least he sounds good singing it, unlike Allison. #
  • 20:24 I liked Adam's performance (he definitely made Born to Be Wild exciting), but all the gasping he did between lines was too distracting. #
  • 20:34 Again, not a fan of the song, but Matt's did all right in the middle. The opening and ending, though... #
  • 20:40 *seeing the ad for Glee* It's Charlie (from Ugly Betty)! #
  • 20:42 I keep not paying attention to Gokey's song. He sounds good, but it's not grabbing me. #
  • 20:51 I've never heard of this song from Once, but it sounds boring and so does Kris. #
  • 20:59 Lil is very pitchy. But a better song choice than her past few weeks. #
  • 21:02 Overall, not too crazy about this week's choices. #

No comments: