Tuesday, April 7, 2009

American Idol: Top 8

  • 20:14 That is so cute! (Kris Allen wanting to be a taxi driver as a kid) #
  • 20:16 I don't think he's doing a bad job, but it doesn't feel enough like the song to me (All She Wants to do is Dance) #
  • 20:23 Isn't Tina Turner one of the artists that you shouldn't tackle on American Idol? (Celine Dion and Whitney Houston are two others, I think) #
  • 20:25 I don't think it matters what Lil does, people are going to vote for her regardless #
  • 20:43 Scott is always good, very nice. #
  • 20:45 I think the judges are being harder on Scott than he deserves #
  • 20:48 Allison's hair does not look good like that. The singing was pretty good, though. #
  • 20:54 That truffle blizzard looks good... #
  • 20:56 Glaurgh! Don't do that to that song, Matt! #
  • 20:56 Oh, okay. But still, I'm watching you, bucko. #
  • 21:03 How typical Adam would sing Mad World. But he did look cute as the Phantom of the Opera as a kid. #
Strangely, some of my comments are missing.  I know I posted about Gokey's song, since he sounded bad at the beginning but evened out by the end, and I know I commented on Anoop's outfit.  Hm....

No comments: