Friday, May 15, 2009

The Princess and the Frog official trailer

While the teaser trailer came out back last July, the official trailer for The Princess and the Frog only just came out this week, and is being hosted by Apple.  The animation looks great, and as Disney's return to 2D animation, I'm looking forward to it.  But is it just me, or do an awful lot of Disney trailer start by harkening back to past projects?  I mean, besides this one, the ones that come straight to mind include Lilo and Stitch, WALL-E, and The Little Mermaid, but I know there are more.

2 comments:

Esme said...

Looks good, I can't wait to see it :3

Prudence said...

You're right about Disney tending to harp on the past in previews, but I'm quite looking forward to this movie (though my husband thinks it looks like the strangest thing ever).