Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Feel Old Now

I was on the Homestar Runner website trying to find the first Cheat Comandos short, and noticed that it first aired a lot earlier than I had thought (2004).  A lot of the cartoons and shorts did.  I mean, I remember when most of them were posted, but it doesn't feel like it was that long ago.  I  realized that I've been checking out the site regularly for six years or so now (it was either late 2002 or early 2003 when I first learned of it).  I do feel kind of proud that I was already watching when the sbemails Japanese Cartoon and Dragon originally aired. 
I need to dig out my Strong Bad Sings CD now.  Also, Flashfight is my favorite Cheat Commandos character now.  I totally forgot that he originally showed up in the first short, though, until I rewatched it today.

1 comment:

MC said...

I feel old because I actually played Tag Team Wrestling (the basis for Strong Bad) when it first came out in the early 1980's.