Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Feel Like Bragging Now

Being as I am the kind of person I am, I derived more pleasure from learning a piece of info about an upcoming episode of a certain show than actually standing by the stage door and getting to see actual Broadway performers up close and personal. Of course, it stands to reason, as this combined my two greatest loves (musicals and voice acting), but I can't help but feel like my priorities were a little whacked.
And just in case you're wondering, I saw 9 to 5 yesterday, and noticed that Megan Hilty's bio mentioned doing a voice on Phineas and Ferb, so when she came out, I asked her who she was, since I couldn't think of it and I knew that I wouldn't have time to look it up by the time I got home. Turns out, the episode she's in hasn't aired yet, but she laid down the tracks back in February.

No comments: