Monday, April 5, 2010

Writing Meme - Day Five

I don't usually assign ages to my characters, so I don't have any idea who would be youngest or oldest age-wise. Most of my characters live the nebulous age-cloud of mid-twenties to late-thirties, although I do have one elderly character, Madame Ludlilly, who first debuted in my 2007 NaNoWriMo novel, though she was technically dead (she had a few appearances in flashbacks, though), but also appeared the next year, just barely (she slipped in just before I hit the 50k mark, and after that I was kind of tired of that story, so I never finished it), and still alive.
For my "oldest" characters, see the previous post. As for the "youngest," that would be Mona and her friends, whom I mentioned a couple of posts ago, and whom I'll write more about in an upcoming question.

No comments: